Providing an attachment friendly community which fosters warmth with high boundaries so that all can achieve to their full potential.
Welcome to class Gamma!
Hello and welcome to class Gamma! We are a class made up of 11 pupils at Key Stage 2.
The classroom teacher is Miss Mahoney and we are extremely lucky to have Mr Glover as our classroom support.
To contact me please email email@example.com
A homework sheet will be given out at the beginning of each term for pupils to complete weekly and return with a piece of homework of their choice every Friday.
Our topic this term is Wisdom!
On Launch day we took part in lots of fun activities where we needed to use Wisdom to help us succeed. We created wisdom owls using a range of arts forms, competed against the clock on our climbing wall challenge and answered a series of questions to help us find the final destination in orienteering.
*In English this term we will be learning all about action stories before creating our own action story including a hero and a villain.
Reading, phonics and handwriting will take a big part during our English and intervention lessons this half term.
*In Maths this term will be learning about fractions and shapes
* In Geography we are going to be focusing on learning and eventually using the Ordnance Survey symbols within maps and how to read grid references.
* In Science we will be exploring darkness and light with lots of experiments to confirm our theories.
* In Spanish we will be focusing on the all the different colours available and numbers and working on understanding simple sentences.
* In R.E. we will be focusing on Christianity around Easter and the story of Jesus and Judas' betrayal.
* In Art we will be focusing on art from different periods in time and experimenting with a variety of different tools and resources.
* In Music, we will be following Charanga and experimenting different songs with a variety of different musical instruments- including our voices!
* In DT we are going to be following step by step plans whilst ensuring we are choosing the right equipment for the task.