Resilient independent life long learners
Providing an attachment friendly community which fosters warmth with high boundaries so that all can achieve to their full potential.
- Gratitude – Is created by respecting all, being thankful and helping others. We are charitable to all, locally, nationally and globally.
- Resilience – Is created by trying new things and persevering when we find it difficult. We support each other in finding solutions.
- Optimism – Is created by embracing change in a positive way. We encourage each other to approach every day challenges in an enthusiastic and confident way
- Wisdom – Is created by demonstrating knowledge, understanding and reflection. We share our experiences and insight with each other.
- Teamwork – Is created by respecting and working together to learn and achieve. We strive to be positive role models for each other.
- Harmony – Is created by resolving any differences in a respectful, restorative way. We respect and celebrate diversity.
Our school motto is "If I Try I Can" and we feel with the correct support and direction our pupils can achieve!