Providing an attachment friendly community which fosters warmth with high boundaries so that all can achieve to their full potential.
Mrs O'Neill accompanied by a member of the governors meets with pupils once a term to discuss their learning in school, the questions change termly but are focused around the below common themes.
1. What progress are you making and how do you know? (Bad, ok, good)
2. Does your teacher or staff tell you how you are doing? List the ways they tell you.
3. How do you know if your work is not good enough? Has this ever happened in your class?
4. Is your work challenging?
5. Do you do different or the same work as other people in your class?
6. Do staff improve your learning, if so how?
7. Are you given time to answer questions in your books? When?
8. Tell me about one page profiles?
9. Tell me about calculations?
10. What interventions do you access and do they help you? If so how do they help?
Pupils can share any queries at whole school forum weekly (see minutes).