Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
Under construction 2023/2024
Resilient independent life long learners
Providing an attachment friendly community which fosters warmth with high boundaries so that all can achieve to their full potential.
- Gratitude – Is created by respecting all, being thankful and helping others. We are charitable to all, locally, nationally and globally.
- Resilience – Is created by trying new things and persevering when we find it difficult. We support each other in finding solutions.
- Optimism – Is created by embracing change in a positive way. We encourage each other to approach every day challenges in an enthusiastic and confident way
- Wisdom – Is created by demonstrating knowledge, understanding and reflection. We share our experiences and insight with each other.
- Teamwork – Is created by respecting and working together to learn and achieve. We strive to be positive role models for each other.
- Harmony – Is created by resolving any differences in a respectful, restorative way. We respect and celebrate diversity.
"If I Try I Can"
Article 1; Everyone under the age of 18 has all the rights in the convention.
Article 29; Education must develop every child’s personality, talents and abilities to the full. It must encourage the child’s respect for human rights, as well as respect for their parents, their own and other cultures, and the environment.