close arrow-right twitter
School Logo

I need immediate help?

I need immediate help?


Remember staff in school are always around if you need help or support with anything school or home related. If you need support outside of school time then please use the links below:-


Do you need immediate help or have a real emergency? If so call 999 or contact your local police here:



When should I report to CEOP?

We help children stay safe online. Has someone acted inappropriately towards you online, or to a child or young person you know? It may be sexual chat, being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable or someone being insistent on meeting up. You can report it to us below.


Remember if you need immediate help call 999

You can also ring Childline on 0800 1111 or visit their website by clicking the link.



Childline’s Website

Childline is yours – a free, private and confidential service where you can be you. Whatever your worry, whenever you need help, however you want to get in touch. They are there for you online, on the phone, anytime.


Article 1: Everyone under the age of 18 has all the rights in the Convention.

Article 12: Every child has the right to express their views, feelings and wishes in all matters affecting them, and to have their views considered and taken seriously.

Article 29: Education must develop every child’s personality, talents and abilities to the full. It must encourage the child’s respect for human rights, as well as respect for their parents, their own and other cultures, and the environment.

Article 33: Governments must protect children from the illegal use of drugs and from being involved in the production and distribution of drugs.

Article 34: Governments must protect children from all forms of sexual abuse and exploitation